Crow Construction started in rural Arkansas in 1982 as a one-man backhoe service. The company has since grown to more than 90 employees providing a range of construction services –including commercial, water/wastewater, industrial, and heavy-civil throughout the state of Arkansas and across the country. In 2014, the company was purchased by Mike and Suzan Miller of Hattieville, AR. The Millers have further expanded the reach of Crow Construction and Paving with capital investments in equipment and acquisition of construction-related companies that enhance the self-performing capabilities of Crow, providing even greater value to our customers.
- Executive Vice President of Construction December 3, 2020
- Crow Group Receives Excellence in Construction Awards November 18, 2020
- Crow Group Announces 2020 Summer Intern Class June 9, 2020
- Josh Copeland Promoted to General Superintendent June 1, 2020
- Dusty Norris Promoted to AP/AR Manager April 28, 2020