The Data Entry Clerk job duties include assisting administrative staff with answering phones, responding to emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, accounts payable, and other administrative duties as assigned. The ideal candidate enjoys taking on any task that comes their way, can work on multiple projects at once, has at least a basic understanding of accounting principles, and has the people skills necessary to communicate with clients and employees professionally.
- Assist Accounts Payable with reconciling receipts and invoices, invoice entry, and filing;
- Respond to email messages promptly and notify staff members of important information;
- Copy, digitize, and file office documents;
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.