Corporate Controller / Office Manager
The Data Entry Clerk / Receptionist job duties include assisting administrative staff with answering phones, responding to emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, accounts payable, and other administrative duties as assigned. The ideal candidate enjoys taking on any task that comes their way, can work on multiple projects at once, has at least a basic understanding of accounting principles, and has the people skills necessary to communicate with clients and employees professionally. The position is Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm, and offers a competitive salary, vacation, 401K, and health benefits.
- Greet and assist customers as they come through the door;
- Maintain availability schedule for meeting rooms and event spaces and assist employees with scheduling meetings;
- Assist Accounts Payable with reconciling receipts and invoices, invoice entry, filing, and generating checks;
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to the appropriate contact;
- Respond to email messages promptly and notify staff members of important information;
- Screen incoming emails and forward them to the appropriate persons;
- Copy, digitize, and file office documents;
- Sort and deliver inter-office mail;
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies as needed;
- Maintain a tidy work space and responsible for daily tidying of the lobby area.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a receptionist; accounting experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to adapt to new technology quickly.
Crow is an equal opportunity employer. Application review will begin on July 19, 2019 and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Send resumes to email@example.com or complete an application here.